It is important for small and mid-sized enterprises to move their operation to cloud as a part of their business strategy. And Dynamics 365 Business Central makes a great fit for the SMBs as it covers all the primary operational needs, from financials and human resources to warehouse and supply chain.
Here are the top 20 reasons you should choose Dynamics 365 Business Central for your business.
1. Manage your processes on one platform – Manage all your finance, sales, services, and operations on one platform. Connect applications like payroll, banking apps, CRM systems, e-commerce, and so on.
2. Connect Office 365 to go from quote to cash – Go from quote to cash without switching applications by connecting Office 365 with Dynamics Business Central.
3. Automate business processes – Improve your productivity and get more done with automated workflows and enterprise-level security features.
4. Get a comprehensive view – Consolidate your data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for a comprehensive view of your business.
5. Enhance customer service – Track your sales performance with configurable dashboards and multidimensional reports and focus on the best opportunities.
6. Empower employees – By leveraging the built-in intelligence for sales forecasts of Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can not only predict inventory levels but also receive built-in recommendations to automatically offer substitute items when requested items aren’t available.
7. Customize according to your needs – Business Central supports your unique business needs by providing customization options and a simple drag-and-drop interface.
8. Explore a range of business extensions – Work with a licensed Dynamics 365 partner to explore pre-built applications.
9. Grow your business on cloud – With Business Central, you can grow at your own pace and you can run your entire business in the cloud.
10. Scale quickly and within budget – Dynamics 365 Business Central is ideal for SMBs who want to scale fast but don’t want to invest a huge amount.
11. Start quickly – With a certified Dynamics partner like Isys Solutions, your business will be up and running within days. Avoid downtime and the barrier to entry with Isys Solutions.
12. Amplified mobility – Instead of working from a centralized location, Dynamics 365 Business Central provides your employees with the opportunity to work securely on any device, from any location.
13. 360-degree view– To get a complete, real-time view of your business, you need an all-in-one business management solution to keep all your systems connected.
14. Keep infrastructure secure – Leverage the security features of Microsoft Cloud, which comes with built-in features that make sure all your data is automatically backed-up and your data is securely stored.
15. Best-in-breed cloud solution – Looking to move your operations to the cloud? Dynamics 365 Business Central will take care of all your primary operational needs with reduced costs.
16. A universal solution – Dynamics 365 Business Central is based on Dynamics NAV, the leading ERP product in Europe. It has been designed to follow the EU’s standards and regulations.
17. Comprehensive capabilities – Most ERP solutions are built for professional services companies with little or no inventory or manufacturing capabilities. With Business Central, you can manage your warehouse and supply chain.
18. Reasonably priced for SMBs – Business Central is built for SMBs as it offers great value. It provides all the features you need at a reasonable price.
19. Seamless integration with Microsoft tools – If you’re used to Microsoft products like Office 365, Business Central is a natural fit for your existing system as it provides seamless integration.
20. Advanced Strategy: – Business Central consists of individual applications with deep functionality to build your total solution.